Refund & Returns Policy
We accept and handle returns as per the information provided below
Not what you ordered:
If we accidently delivered the wrong product that didn’t fit the description on the website, please notify us within 2 working days by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange the collection at no cost to you.
The product must be in the original packaging, if its isn’t we will deduct a 15% re-packing fee from the credit.
Should the product be damaged or missing components please notify us with 5 working days from the date of delivery by sending an email to email@example.com. If the product is missing components we will try and deliver the missing component if they are in stock.
If the product is damaged, we will at your preference either repair or replace the product if the parts and the replacement product is in stock.
Alternatively, we will provide you with a refund or a credit to spend on our website for any other product of your choice.
Standard Product Warranty
Applicable products will be covered by standard manufacture warranty. The length and conditions involved with these will differ between manufacturers and products. In the instance of a product “breaking” or becoming defective after use – you are encouraged to either contact the manufacturer directly, or you can email Lifestyle114 and we will do our utmost to advise you on the way forward and best assist you in resolving the matter with the manufacturer. You are always welcome to email us in this regard on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note below is not regarded as damaged or defected and you will not be entitled to a return/refund:
- faults/damages arising from normal wear and tear;
- damages and faults arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damages and faults arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damages and faults arising from a failure to sufficiently care for the product;
- damages and faults arising from unauthorized modifications to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although correctly described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and
- in relation to Unboxed Deals or used products, signs of handling and/or repackaging.